Monday, April 25, 2011

April Spring Days

I enjoyed a week off for spring break last week. I took the kids to the zoo one day. Ansel is tall enough to ride by himself now. *sigh*


Hanging with the flamingos.


Ansel feeding the ducks at Lake Merritt one afternoon. We were hoping to see baby ducks but it was too early.


Flying a kite the past weekend at the Berkeley Marina. Ansel held on tight! Except when he didn't and the kite went flying into the air towards the water. Luckily the string got caught on the long grass and we were able to rescue it.


Amalia loves going through my purse. Sometimes I indulge her.


Amalia has the same love of books as her brother. Although I don't love that she pulls all the books off the shelf to find the one she wants, it is sweet to find her in a pile of books happily flipping pages and looking at pictures.


Ansel and I dyed eggs. I enjoyed it as I hadn't done it since I was little. Ansel liked mixing all the colors.




Amalia's egg had Cheerios in it.




Signs of spring in our garden.




I find that I spend an inordinate amount of time cleaning - cleaning up toys, children, clothes. This is a common scene in our front room.


Amalia meets broccoli.


Ansel after a muddy play date.

No comments:

ALL ABOUT ANSEL AND AMALIA

WELCOME TO ANSEL'S and AMALIA'S BLOG.
Yes, they have to share. I am not keeping up two blogs!