With all this new found adventure comes scrapes and booboos. Scratched eye brow, busted lower lip, scratched knee and splinters all over knee.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Mr Independent
It has been a busy couple of weeks around here with the start of the new school year and Ansel's new found toddlerhood. He has explored new ground in our house and goes on destruction binges whenever possible. Pictured are Ansel pulling all the tissues out of a tissue box and all the books off his shelf. Not pictured is Ansel pulling the pasta boxes out of the cabinet and walking around the house shaking them and then depositing them in the living room. Or Ansel taking out the box of abborio rice and opening it and shaking rice all over the kitchen floor.


With all this new found adventure comes scrapes and booboos. Scratched eye brow, busted lower lip, scratched knee and splinters all over knee.

With all this new found adventure comes scrapes and booboos. Scratched eye brow, busted lower lip, scratched knee and splinters all over knee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL ABOUT ANSEL AND AMALIA
WELCOME TO ANSEL'S and AMALIA'S BLOG.
Yes, they have to share. I am not keeping up two blogs!
Yes, they have to share. I am not keeping up two blogs!
2 comments:
The owie's seem never ending over here. I feel like they've slowed down now that he has been walking awhile, but now he is get more daring than ever, like trying to jump off things. How did you hold up with your first bloody owie?
I'm pretty cool in owie situations so far. I just hug him tight to make me feel better as much as him!
Yeah, Ansel is a climber, too. And whenever we are near water he wants to get in. He almost jumped into the fountain at the outdoor mall last week.
Post a Comment