Ansel loves to do things by himself and imitate grown up behavior. He likes to hold the phone up to his ear, take the hair brush out of my hands and brush his own hair, same with the toothbrush. Today he picked up his little empty watering can and pretended to water the pants on the deck. So freaking cute!!.
I am going to attempt to follow him around tomorrow and take pictures of him doing these things and then post them. Then I will have 100 blogs. Will I get prize?
He signed his first spontaneous, self initiated sign. We were in BRU (the giant producer of all things baby and plastic and the cheapest place to find jarred Earths Best prunes) and a phone was ringing over the loud speaker. Ansel held a flat palm to his ear and said "err err?" which is his way of telling me he hears something and wants acknowledgment. This was his sign for phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment